The 23rd of June was the one-year anniversary of our kinship forming! We appreciate everyone who has helped us make a successful start along the way and invite you to join us as we mark the occasion with a celebration to remember!
Many thanks to LOTRO’s Community Manager Cordovan for providing us with some special rewards to give away during the evening!
- May Queen’s Anniversary Corgi Raffle
- Games and prizes a-plenty, including the much-loved dice games from our recent Yondershire Inn Crawl!
- Bella, landlass of the Dancing Coney inn, has put together a special menu and selection of ales. Pernella will have an abundance of specially tended pipeweed on hand!
- Entertainment (our own and an open stage, time permitting)
- We’ll play host to Nannie’s Summer Poetry Contest!
Summer Poetry Competition
The sun is almost at its highest in the sky, and the crops are ripening in the fields. Which can only mean one thing! Tis the time to see who will become this year’s “Summer-Time Bard”!
We’ve had some grand poets in the past. Old hands like Master Simbo and new un’s like Master Gruffo. But who will it be this time?
This year, we have the honour to host the competition as part of our kinship’s one-year anniversary festivities.
Budding poets old and new, now’s your chance to show us what you’ve got!
Note: Places will be limited this time, due to other ongoing happenings at the party, so get your names to Nannie fast!
As always Topics are given for ye to base yer offerings on, and this year is no different. Choose from the following themes for a chance to win the Summer-Time Bard title, among other prizes:
- Shire Living
- Dream(s) or
- Simple pleasures
All races are welcome to sign up for this grandest of competitions. Send an in-game mail to Nannie if you would like to take part with a poem.
Nannie now has enough poetry competition entrants. Good luck!